-
October 18th, 2003, 11:23 AM
#1
Inactive Member
That's a show I would watch, but I sure wouldn't want to edit. Sitting through 150 reels of uncle Bob's home movies to get to that one golden nugget would be torture. But watching a show with nothing but the gold nuggets -- sure.
-
October 18th, 2003, 12:23 PM
#2
HB Forum Moderator
I think the whole process would be interesting.
Unlike video, where people shoot hundreds of hours then never have enough time to ever edit the stuff, film is much rarer, and many of the shots will prove useful.
-
October 18th, 2003, 03:16 PM
#3
HB Forum Moderator
In Northern Ireland, they are devoting a BBC television show to stories told through Super-8 film footage [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks